The Canola Watch 2021 annual exam is for Certified Crop Advisors (CCAs), Certified Crop Science Consultants (CCSCs) and anyone else who wants to enhance their agronomy skills. The exam has five sections:
- 4R nutrient management (20 questions and 2 CEUs)
- Seed decisions: Choose the best cultivar for each field (10 questions and 1 CEU)
- Plant establishment: Achieve a uniform 5 to 8 plants per square foot (10 questions and 1 CEU)
- Pest management: Identify and manage the top yield robbers (20 questions and 2 CEUs)
- Harvest and storage: Deliver every seed at No.1 grade (10 questions and 1 CEU)
Take one, take them all, take any combination. Write in January, February or March for 2022 credits. Click each link above for more instructions and details.