The Canola Watch 2022 annual exam for Certified Crop Advisors and Certified Crop Science Consultants (and anyone else who wants to enhance their agronomy skills) has five sections:
- Nutrient management (1 CEU – 0.5 in nutrient management and 0.5 in soil and water management)
- Canola Watch fundamentals (1 CEU – 0.5 in integrated pest management and 0.5 in crop management)
- Canola Watch podcasts (1 CEU – 0.5 in integrated pest management and 0.5 in crop management)
- Canola Research Hub (1 CEU – 0.5 in integrated pest management and 0.5 in crop management)
- Canola Digest Science 2022 (1 CEU – 0.5 in integrated pest management and 0.5 in crop management)
Customize the exam based on credits you need. Credits will apply in either 2022 or 2023, depending on when you pass each section. For those who pass, Canola Watch will submit names and program ID numbers to the program to have the credits counted.
For questions or additional information on this exam, please contact Jay Whetter at 807-466-3025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 5. Canola Digest Science 2022
Canola Watch content, including best management practices, is based on research. A lot of this research is featured each year in Canola Digest magazine’s annual Science edition. The magazine provides one-page summaries of projects completed over the previous 12 months. These 10 questions are based on content from those summaries.
Achieve a minimum score of 70 per cent (7 out of 10) to receive 1 continuing education credit (CEU) – o.5 in integrated pest management and 0.5 in crop management. CCA tracking number: SS 56468