10. Crops are in the 20-50% flowering window, yield potential is OK, there’s moisture in the canopy and you have sclerotinia spraying to do.
9. Cabbage seedpod weevils have moved into your area for the first time, and you have to do sweep netting to see if thresholds are at 2 per sweep.
8. Hail rolled through and you have to check fields for damage levels.
7.This is a great time of year to attend a local canola tour or extension event.
6. We’ve got nothing for this spot.
5. Still nothing.
2. Check #ABbugchat on Twitter just to make sure you haven’t missed anything.
1. Oh heck, set aside a day and go fishing. You deserve a break.